Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wut ubout me???

Finaly, my Dad givs me a chanse to rite my owne blaug! Thu last fuw dayz have bin ausome!

First, my Dad maid me watch evry minit of a goff turnamint called Thu Masterz. He sez it is thu best sporteng evint in thu wurld.


Apairently, in my familly, Thu Masterz is a anual tradishin unlyke iny othur. Uncle Deej wuz their! And Ant Meggie! And evin Lellie and Granddad.




Necst, mom sed E-stir had maid it to our holm erly this yier! Mom and I hadd so mutch fun hunteng four E-stir egs. I shure luv my Mom.




Win I gott two scool on Munday, thu furst theng I asced my best fwiend Grant wuz iff he hadd fun hunteng E-stir egs.

He replide: Myne is necst weak.
Two Witch I replide: Sux two be yoo!

Witch remynds me; I wood luv a Yoo-Hoo.

In-E-Way; I half two go. It is my bedd tyme. My pairents siem two be packeng bagz four a tripp. Thay R wispuring, butt I hurd them sayeng that I am gowing two be at Granddad'z four a fuw dayz. Ausome!!!!!

Mom shure did hugg and kiss on me a lott twoday. We hadd so mutch fun twoday just me and hir. I can-knot wate until she comez holm. Shood be erly necst weak.

By-By Evryone.

-Judd

1 comment: